Monday, September 12, 2011

The Covenant



Through fiery trials and revelation, it is our belief that this covenant is the foundation for the great move of God that is on our door step:

I affirm that my weaknesses, resources, and comfort are placed under the Lordship of Christ.

I affirm that I will not call criticism, discernment. I will join with Jesus to intercede, not join with Satan to accuse.

I affirm that the spirit of Elijah must come, and by the grace of God I will honor my spiritual fathers who precede me in service.
I affirm I will place my gifts and strengths under the younger, not to exalt myself but to lift others. I will decrease so that those whom I disciple can increase.

I affirm that I will not seek any authority before Humility brings it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment